![]()
So I have this blog here thanks to my lovely sister in law,Sarah, blackmailing me (kidding, but she was persistant!) You can read her blog here:
Dancing in the Dark. Anyways, I really didn't want to do it because I figured I would forget about it and not keep up with it but I did it anyways. Now I've created this blog (and I am still working the mechanics, so bear with me while im testing everything out) and the more I think about it, the more it is starting to grow on me. I am actually kinda glad at this point that I did create it. Thanks Sarah! ;) So I have decided that I am going to do my best to keep up with this on a consistant basis. I think it will benefit me well to have a place where I can... have an outlet to say the least. To share my joy and sorrow, things of interest and my plans for me and my family's future and bright new beginnings. It is late, and I should have been in bed hours ago considering I get up at 4:30 am tomorrow (ugh!), so I am turning in but come back soon to hear about the great St. Lucia's pirating adventures! ARRGGHH!
Awesome first post!!!! Blogging is an addiction. You're bound to get hooked ;)
ReplyDelete