Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmastime is Here...

Oh, come on.  You know you started singing that song in your head when you read that title.  
Well,
I did at least.

I hope every one had a very Merry Christmas.  
Or Hanukkah...
Or Kwanzaa
Or Generic Holiday Day.
I know I did.


There's not much to say about it, but here's some pics of my Ryder Bug enjoying his morning :)


CANDY!

And cars...


Yup, I definitely got that one on camera.





Memo!



The Collection.



And a little something for me...




3 comments:

  1. Ryder is totally not wearing pants. Free ball it, little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And tell Jesse to stop slicking his hair back like that when it's wet. He looks like he should be circling the park, driving a windowless panel van wearing satin running shorts and a mesh tank top. 'hey kid, you want some candy?'

    ReplyDelete