Thanksgiving
![]() |
| Me and Sarah |
Thanksgiving was good overall. The day started out a little stressful, we were late and running behind (typical us), but once we got situated and got to our destination it was smooth sailing. We finally made it over to Jesse's dad house and started the party. Our "party" consisted of Sarah and her two kids, me, Jesse, his dad (duh), Bug, and a couple of Michael's (dad) neighbors. It was pleasant and a bit unconventional compared to what I was used too. We had two turkeys (that took until the late evening to finish cooking but once done was delish!), chili, bread (like 3 different kinds), deviled eggs... and a bunch of other shit I don't remember. We drank, smoked, traded war stores and things of that nature. We eventually made it over to my parents' and spent about 30 minutes with them, really just to say hi and happy turkey day. All in all, it was a nice day.
![]() |
| Bug and his pimp mobile |
![]() |
| Me and Kim |
New Year's Eve was last night and awesome!! We decided to have a little get together at our place. I had to work on Saturday so as soon as I got home I went straight to work! Cleaned the entire house. While I was doing the inside, Jesse and a couple of his buddies cleaned the pool room. I wish I had a before and after pics of the pool room because it had a significant transformation. We decorated with some lights and garland that I got from work and it didn't look to shabby :) Then the fun started... friends came and joined us in ringing in the New Year. We ate (a lot), drank (well, I did at least- a whole bottle of wine! and it was fantabulous!), played pool, listened to music, and just had an all around good time! And we set off fireworks... It was a wonderful night, with wonderful people to say good bye to 2011 and hello to 2012!
Going forward into 2012, I hope the year brings joy, changes, and a better future and today. Happy New Year's!



Happy New Year Lou Dog!
ReplyDelete