Following in suit of my sister's blog,
I am setting one goal a month.
Some are little things, some are big, all need to be accomplished regardless.
I will be providing updates as each month comes and goes.
Alright, here we go.
January:
Exercise. 5 days a week. I will be doing muscle toning exercises every day with cardio 3 times a week. Jillian Michaels- it's been too long, my good friend.
February:
Sorry Sarah, I'm cheating on this one. My sister suggested that I dedicate one month to blogging
Every.
Single.
Fucking.
Day.
February is definitely the month for this.
Since it has the least amount of days and all. :)
March:
March will be no spend month.
Plus it will help me save up for my April goal.
April:
April is Ryder's birthday and I'd like to save up to take him out of town for his birthday this year.
May:
Girl's night.
With no children.
I swear to God, this will fucking happen or I'm gonna shank the next cross eyed bitch I see.
For real.
June:
Health kick.
This will be my no-junk-food/fast-food-eating-or-soda-drinking-month.
Fuck me now.
Chili Cheese fries, I miss you already...
How many days are in June again?!
July:
I will read one book a week. Somehow my list continues to accumulate new material to read, but never seems to get any smaller...
Weird.
August:
I'm going to go some sort of event this month. It may be a concert, an art gallery, a special event.
Something.
I don't know what yet, but it will be
fucking
EPIC.
September:
DIY
I will be crossing some pins off my Pinterest board this month.
October:
Well, this is the month of my birth, so it's gonna be fucking amazing.
I'm gonna do something awesome for my birthday instead of wallowing in my own spit up and blood like every other year.
Be prepared...
November:
![]() |
| Not the tattoo I'm getting, but you get the idea... |
There is a HUGE tattoo piece that I want to do on my back. I'm hoping to have already achieved this goal earlier in the year, but I'm making November my deadline.
December:
Pay for my trip to Europe in 2014. This will be the most difficult one, by far. But hopefully me and my travel partner will be able to reach this goal by then.
Let's hope it's a successful year.












No comments:
Post a Comment