So, there are a few things that I have been OBSESSED with lately. Products I absolutely love and have to share and maybe a few things you should pick up yourself.
Sexy Pants.
These are the Rockstar jeans from Old Navy and I absolutely love them! These would be known as your typical skinny jeans anywhere else, but I like Old Navy's title for them... and mine- Sexy Pants. Because I believe no matter who you are and no matter what your body type is, you are guaranteed to feel sexy (or at least I do).
Ah, Jillian. We seem to have a love/hate relationship. Probably more love than hate though. Why, you say? Well, let me tell you! I friggin' love this workout video. It's the first and only one of hers that I have tried, but I'm sold! It's hardcore, but never makes me feel like I am dreading it to end. I find it enjoyable... fun. And when it's over, you're like "OMG?! that was 20 minutes?! No way!" Invest in it... no, seriously- buy it... NOW.
Gordon Ramsey. Need I say more? Love this man and his attitude.
So my sister in law turned me onto this. Said it was the best makeup she ever used to cover any blemish on her face, so naturally I had to try it. And... OMFG!! No shit it's the best make up ever! Buy this too.
These shirts can be found at Target. I think they are adorable and flattering! Yep, you guessed it. I LOVE them. I bought like 12 of them in different colors.
Ever seen this show? Probably, considering the season is over and was all the rave. Yes, I did jump on the band wagon a little late, but I'm glad that I did!
This show is amazing, if you've seen it then you know what I'm talking about. And if you haven't? Then come join me and cross over to the dark side. :)
First of I love Culver's in general. Their Concrete Mixers? FANTASTIC!!! Their Cake Batter Concrete Mixer? TO DIE FOR!! literally.
Also, these two web sites are AH-MAZ-ZA-ZING. Check them out:
&
There you go folks!! My list of amazing things right now. I like this idea, and I believe I will continue these posts in future, but don't call it a product review. I'll kill you (no, not really). I like to think of it more as a List of Awesome Shit. And I believe I will call these future posts the same title as above- Sexy Pants... I find it very appropriate.







No comments:
Post a Comment