Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

2013 Goal Update

January's goal for me was to workout 5 days a week.
5 day of muscle toning exercises and 3 days of cardio.
If following my goal word for word, it was a fail.
I did not work out 5 days a week.
BUT I had a lot of things that interrupted that.
For example:
I got locked out of my house for like 3 hours.
and
I had some family shit go down that lasted literally for DAYS.
To the point where I didn't even set foot in my home for TWO FUCKING DAYS.
And there were some days where I was just fucking tired... or lazy.
Whatever.
At least I'm being honest.
But the whole intention of making this my January goal was to get into the habit of working out 5 days a week so that I could form a habit to continue year round.  
So now that January is over, my goal is not.
I still intend to continue this goal through all 12 months and hopefully I will see some results.  
So all in all, I don't consider that much of a fail and will periodically update about this throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment