Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Sexy Pants Part 3

It's that time again!  This installment is more media based.  Mainly because I haven't been out and about lately... been spending a lot of time at home. 
Just me... and the TV... and the cats.
Don't judge.

Suits
This is my new favorite show. It's like a modern day version of Mad Men.  Except instead of it being about advertising, it's about lawyers.
And witty as fuck.
Gabriel Macht is the hottest thing since sliced bread,
and I love Donna.
And everyone else for that matter.
Just take my word for it and fucking watch it.
NOW.


Greenback Boogie by Ima Robot on Grooveshark
Greenback Boogie.
Following in suit of Suits (ha!), Greenback Boogie is the opening theme song to Suits.
The song itself is pretty catchy so I took the time to look for it.
And
I.
LOVE.
IT.
I can't stop myself from dancing anytime I hear it.
And neither will you.

Boardwalk Empire
This is another show I've taken a keen liking too.
It's about bootlegging during the Prohibition Era.
It stars Steve Buscemi who we all know from his Reservoir Dogs days that he can swing at as a gangster.


Family by Noah Gundersen on Grooveshark

David by Noah Gundersen on Grooveshark
Noah Gundersen
"Family" was the original song that got me hooked onto this dude.  I love his music, I quickly moved onto "David" and loved that song as well and fell in love with his whole "Family" album.




Despicable Me 2
I LOVED the first movie.
And cannot fucking wait for the second one!
Summer 2013 baby!


There you go! New shit to check out.
Go and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment